Landing in Comox

>> Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Well folks, it's official. I've landed in Comox. Ever been told to look before you leap? Coulda, shoulda, woulda... I've been feeling pretty depressed since I got here, I'm guessing it's because I have yet to make any friends. I'm trying to remain hopeful that things will get better. Still. I'm wishing I was back home, or that at the very least, that home was not a $53 dollar (one way) ferry ride away. Three days down, a few months to go. Probably not the best way to look at things, but there you have it. There are 11 other people in my class, 2 guys and the rest (by default) women. I've only met one professor, a fellow named Paul, who seems nice.
So that's it I guess. This probably the dullest post I've ever written. Dull, dull, dull. But that's just how I feel right now. So damned depressed I don't even feel like taking pictures. How ironic. Or perhaps just moronic.

0 comments: